Sunday, June 9, 2013

" MY y  Heart   goes  out  to  Advaniji.But  then, the  ungratefuk  Bjp is  a  party  with  differences "-Digvijoy Singh ." --The  T.O.I, kolkata, monday , June  10 , 2013 , Front  page .
===================================================
Comment :  My  father's   heart    also  wet  out  , in  1933  ,  to   Gandhiji (  said -'  it  is  my  defeat '),  who  felt  defeated  after   Sitaramaiya  lost   to  Subhas  ch.  Bose  in  a  , I  think ,  100 %   Democratic  Election  of  Congress  party  for  Party  President-ship .
 So ,  Cr0codile  tears  are   natural   through out   Indian  history   -  I think ( again ).
 Was  it  , then  a  sign  of  unity  or  jealousy  or  what   ?
Of  course  'Counter-characters '  are ever  born  to  make  life  &  living  interesting .
  _________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment