Thursday, January 2, 2014

BIRTH _ DAY : ONLY A 'WESTERN STYLE !

'Birth'  and  ' Dearth '  are   Entropy  -  way 
our  'Birth  and  "  Death '  are  but  ' LIE '
our  body  is  made  of  'Mutable   - MATTER'
our    IMMUTABLE  ' Soul '  is      our  " I '
( and  will   never  DIE ).

'My eyes ' ,' my  Brain' , 'my  heart',' my  mind ' 
Then   what    is   That --? ;   our   'MY ' ??
the  Material- Mind    dance  around    body  ever 
 seeks  not   the  IMMUTABLE    ' I '  !!!

We   all   SURVIVE    after ( our)  body  'DIES'
for ,  our    SOUL  is   '  A  BIRD  in  CAGE '
if  cage  is    'broken  '  Lucky  BIRD  is  FREE '
why  should  we  lament , - in grief  or  rage  !

We  are   Soul ;    never     we  are   ' Body '
"Birth  Days  "  are  but    'WESTERN   STYLE '
Of  Course  it   is   'Great'   when  it's  JOY  or  BLISS 
WE  are   as    OLD   as    COSMIC - LIFE  !
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Composed : 03/ 01 /2013 ;  the  ' Birth  day'   of   JHUMUR , my  daughter.(  personally I  do  not   observe  'birth - Day ')





No comments:

Post a Comment