Monday, January 20, 2014

MODERN TIME

All  traditional  roses  are  over-smelt  by  now
Jasmines   are  too,-- bitten  by  insects ;  find
and   marigold  flowers  in  temples  thrive
even  lotus   everywhere   seem  abused

Then  with which   one   shall   I    exchange  my  love
or what  present  should  I  offer  to  my  lover  ; say
friends I  make  ,  come  across  are  now  drug -addicts
and   even  some  of  them  are  Gay

On  moon -lit   night    hear  hyena  howl
through   uncertain land    crawl  the  poison- snake
for  moon less-time   pray  the  hungry  owl
and  beautiful    faces    are  painted  or  fake

Then  where  shall  I  submit  my  pent-up  love
how  should  I  adore  this  Modern Time
in  Black-hole  space  I  search  for  fire-fly
in  final  despair  I  swim  on  slime  !
________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment