Friday, January 3, 2014

NEW AGE POETRY : 17

LOVE  - LETTER
=============
To
 Madam      or  MR    ;  of  any   age
My Dear .

 When  I  say  I  love   you
don't  you  ever  dare  to  think
that ,  from   me   it  is    Physical  or  Sensual   Love
nor  Hormonal -impulse   --
for  , no  more  I   am   a    SPINAL   man .

My Love  is  even  beyond   the ' MENTAL - Sphere'
I   am    least  EMOTIONAL   now   ,  than  once  I  was .

And  :
 more  than * 8.4   million  years  back,  I  was  a   CHIMP  perhaps
I  admit
The  evolutionary  Ladder  is  even  longer  than  that
My    A-T // G-C   is  now  of   a  'specific  link '
I  have  climbed  through   million- millions  of  CHANGE
and  when now  to  day I  say,--   ' I  love  You '
or  to  any  one  else  and  on his  FACE
think  a  few  times  more  or   you  Transiterate  it
even if   English   is  your  Mother - tongue .

I  am  now   an  alien  from   my    PSYCHIC   HOME
so ,  My  dear  lady  or   if  you  are --a  gentle  man
never  think I  am  a   STALKER  or  GAY
for  , when  I  say --' I  love  you '
climb  up  to    THAT  plane   to  know
who  I  am  .
____________________________________________
Composed : 4, January / 2014 . India



No comments:

Post a Comment