Tuesday, January 7, 2014

NEW AGE POETRY 21

BEST     LESSON  I   LEARNT (  FROM  A  FISH)
====================================

The   BEST    LESSON   I  LEARNT   FROM A  FISH
AND  NOT  FROM  A   PRIEST    NOR  FROM  BOOKS  !
------------------------------------------------------------

When  12 of  age  my passion was  fishing  
with  malaria  mosquitoes  feasting  on  me
it  was a  happy  Rural living  of  1940 -s
no Radio , no  T,V  ,no  Mobile  -  distraction ;  you  see ! !

After  praying  for an  hour,  got a  good-size  fish  
was  praying all  the time   to   get  it    hooked
the battle  went on  for  some  good enough  time
 I  prayed   and  prayed  for   this   reward - get booked .

 But the  fish was , i  think , smarter  than  me
it  swallowed  the   bait and  spit  out  the  hook
I  was   angry ;  I  cried    all    loud
  even  shouted  at  my  GOD   with  angry  look.

Losing  Faith in  god   I came  back   home
and    then  I  thought  ; the fish   must  have prayed
 to  its  own   FISH - God   for its   life
and  it's  god   must  have helped  him  best  !

So  I  learnt   a  lesson   by   suffering  and  loss
that   the   worms   and  fishes   also   must  have  gods
and   Fish - god  must  have  won   the  game
and  my   own  god   may  give  me  some other  chance  !

Or  every  being  like  worms  or  fish
or any other   ever  must  have own -god
and  each  one of  us   will have  own  time  to  win
that   fish   was  saved  by  it's  god  ; was  not  caught !
-------------------------------------------------------------
Composed  : 07 / 01 /2014 ; (  from  boy-hood experience )





No comments:

Post a Comment