Friday, January 17, 2014

SOME  TIMES   AND   OTHER   TIME
===========================-
Some  times  it  never  happens
whatever  way I  try
or  however   skillfully   my  ego  dictates-and
it  spirals   backs  to  square one  !

Or  like   Chinese-puzzle  or  Rubik's-cubes
it  plays    with  me  and  my  time,
I  feel  frustrated  , defeated   or  left  out by  Fate
or  trapped  in    by  my  self-designed sling
and , --it  happens  so  often  times !

Other  times  , in never-known  way
some  gifted intuition seems   dispatched  to me
It   lifts  me  , guides  me   to  my   ' seasoned' dream
or    realized  , even  before  I  finish my  planning
and  things  happen  unto  the  best  of  my luck
As if  I  was    speeding  on some  Intuition-  plane
and  bathed in joy  of   achieving ; as if
the  Christmas gift  was  waiting  for   me
by  tricks  of  not    my skill alone
but  by   some  Spirit  above !
____________________

No comments:

Post a Comment