Thursday, July 24, 2014


                          3
There  can  be  no  worse  time  -like
Some  when  I  in  exact time  ,  when    opportunity  comes
or  some  when  while   soul  desires
not    find   or     pick  up  the  exact  key !
Well, I have  no  other    grief  in  life.

What  I  have   not  ;  well ;  --have   not
still  I  live  well  and  happily.
Not  even   I  say  that ----
what  I have  is   all  that  I  need  .


Only ,  some  times  
 to   get   close   to  me
what is desire --or
what  I  dislike   it's  absence  I  cherish  most  .

Or , --in  short
to  find  out  the  desired  key  just  when  I  need  it   quick
to  open  up   and  find  what  I  want  to pick  up
like  proverbial   Arabic  "  Chi -- Ching --phaak !"
OR --------
just  as

your  sweet  presecce  just  now
as  I   found  it ,   my  love !
-------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment