Friday, July 25, 2014

DUMB   APPEAL
============
Stay   some  more, -that
the air  around  can  print  the  fragrance
 of  your  presence   some  more !
As  you place  hand  on mine  ;
some fledgling bird   pays   there-soft.
Or how  to describe  your  look  -  as if
some    soft-sweet  darkness  resting  on
the  distant   shade  of  a   lake !

Maybe ,   you   beacon   me   and    I  know
destined   to     get    drowned   in  you
 then  why   I waste  my   chance,    killing  time !
 declare  I  am  ready  dear  
 only  waiting  for  your  smile .

Within   me,   another incense  burn
so  much  emptiness  all  around
some  mystic muse  there  afloat
 and  pure  poetry  sings  within   me  !

Are  you  one  I  waited  for  all  my  life
I  am  no  touch-stone ; rather  you  tel  me !
__________________________________
Transliteration  now .

No comments:

Post a Comment