Friday, July 25, 2014

LOVE  :  FREEDOM   :  FREEDOM   IN   LOVE  ETC .
=======================================
Some    I   keep    for    myself  ;  some  for   her-- who
urging  me    to  be   a  slave  for Love
 herself ,-- mastered  the    art  to  free herself !
Thus  love    rooted  itself  in  me  since
the  pain  , the  loss  often  I  accept ,  finally
 Even  Seasonal  corps ,I  learnt  ,   get    spoiled   sometimes
in  adverse  time .

So  many ,  so  often  succeed  in  love , some  ways
I  was  told .
I  do  admit  and  yet  ever  remain  the  same
 wait  with  patience   for  sowing  with  hope
The drought , the  storm , the  winter- snow   do   come  
adversities  make  their  visits in life !

My  Love ,   how   many  ways    you  try  to   convince
so  many  ways !
yet  the  balance  -sheet  of  love  and  life
 I  try  to  preserve   , as I  can .
Even  love  is  a  mirror    to  check  our  living  I  know

Then  let us  meet  the  compromise  ,  some way  , I  plead
And  with  that   faith   depth  of  love
some  I  keep  for myself  and  rest  I  offer you
 even  as  when   you, - urge  me   to  learn
 to  be  a   slave  of  love  and   you  master the  art  of
being  Free  ;  so  easily  !
______________________________________________
Transliteration  now .

No comments:

Post a Comment