Monday, July 14, 2014

MEASURING   MYSELF
==================
Just  like  my  P.C   or  personal    computer
with  no  internet  Link
so  often  I  feel  the  same about  myself

Sitting  on  the  4th -floor- flat    balcony  chair
river  side
I look  up  and   down   unto  the   river  and then  beyond
unto  the  horizon- sky

Even  birds   have  wings   and  clouds can  float
they   have  more  freedom  in  some  ways
and  closer  to  space  above !

But  I  am siting    here    like   PROMETHEUS- BOUND
conditioned  to  life  and  limitations
without  the  Freedom  I  seek !
Even   flying birds  and  floating  clouds   or  dancing  river -waves
are  better  off  than  me  !

Only  like  my  P.C   with  severed  Internet  Link
limited   within  a  closed  Circuit  - as  if
my  Soul   is   incised   off     from  the   Cosmic  sky  beyond  !
---------------------------------------------------------------
Composed :  11 /  July  / 2014 

No comments:

Post a Comment