Saturday, July 26, 2014

                         LOVE   SUPREME
                         ==============
Spread  all around  with   * 'Seuli ' flowers
in  the  early  morn
with dew  moistening  the base
you   poised  with  silence
and  the  morn  witnessing   your  shape.

So  mystic  and     serene  was  your  face
Even  I  after  my  morning  bath  and  prayer
was  there  and  fell  in   love !

Dear --------
 you  now   know   very  well  I  hope
there  is  no  'devil'  in  me  facing  this  pure   moments
and  time .
If  you  smile  at  me , I  promise  to  approach  close
 and  sit  beside  you .
 
You  know  very  well  too
and  whatever  is  my  worth
when   in  love
no  one  measures  his   mammon  -capacity   or  wealth .

I  promise  to  serve  you  often  and    love  you  more
weather    you  consider  me   worth  for  you  or  not
and  I  am  waiting  still  , --- for  your  smile  !

Will  you  recogniize  this   as   LOVE
 or     NOT   ?!
_________________________________________________
Bengali  poem of  1970 ;  published  in   in ' Dwityo  Britta'  (1976) ;
  Transliteration   now   for  Poetry .com

No comments:

Post a Comment