Tuesday, December 3, 2013

MY FINAL WILL OR WISH ( no legal binding )

I   From  the  very  moment  after  my  DEATH , all  my  savings  and assets   will  be   owned  by  my  wife   
    Smt  Sunanda  Basu  if  she  survives  after  my  demise .

2..Otherwise   everything  will  be  shared  by  my  daughter  and  two  sons  on  equity  terms .

3  !0   to 15  %  of  my  cash  savings ( after Tax - clearances )  should  be  spent  for  charities   in  the
   localities   I  spent  more  than  10 years  .

4. My  funeral  should    be simple    and  more spiritual  than  ritualistic . I  will  desire  a  water  burial  if
    possible .

5  My  two  flats   with  my  Art- -pieces   may  be  preserved   if  possible . If  not  15 %  of  Sale- proceeds
    should  be  spent  for  Charities  on  the   line   mentioned  above .Rest  should  be  shared   as  mentioned
    in  column  1  &  2 .
6 .  All  decisions   in  absence of  my  wife  should  be  by 3: 0  votes  or  by  Legal  Arbitration .
______________________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment