Monday, December 30, 2013

FOR MY 'NEW AGE POETRY "

Some  times  I  feel
I  need  some  'nut-cracker'  or  CRUSHER'
or  Hydraulic  Press
to  crush  most  of the  WORDS
over -used or ' Dead'
or  molested  over-time  !

What  feel    I  can't  express
what   I  write ,  do  not express what  I  feel
Sometime   it  seems ,-  my   Poem   is
some  second-message  even  to  me
or  like   a  cheated   over-used  whore  !!

I  toss  and  turn  ; change for  ex-change
I  search  and Scan  for  new   face  of  WORD
or ' Thausseraus - way'  for   Replacement
and  try  to  Re-create   Sculpt out on  another  term
 from  the heap
or  my  buried  POEM
within  my  Soul .

Often I  cannot
and  then     search  for  a  heavy crusher
or   nut-cracker, at  least  .
_____________________________________
Composed : 12 / 29 / 2013 

No comments:

Post a Comment