Wednesday, December 25, 2013

NEW AGE POETRY - XI


MY    FAITH   :    THE   COSMIC    RELIGION 
===================================== 
Yes !  my  Religion   is    ' COSMIC   RELIGION ' 
and  my  Spirituality --  a  Supra-Cosmic    One 
My  life is  within  Einstein's  Relativity 
while  my  Soul   belongs    to   that    REALITY    'ONE' 

Last  night   from  here (India ) I  joined  with  love  and  spirit 
my  Family  in USA   that was  'Fun' ! good   and 'high ' 
in  Christmas  -joy    of  life  and  ' LOVE' 
as   this  was  all    positive  and   a  Global Theme ! 

 Love  ' Statue of Liberty'   like  a  'Poem ' ; though  I  know 
 Liberty  is   no   a Lady  nor  Man  or  a  Statue  alone  
My  Religion ?  ALL that   is  Global  or  Cosmic 
my  unity  is  also  with   New  Year  -time , lone. 
My  faith  in  all  that   is  good  and  Positive 
en- covering  all  life  and  living  ;every  way . 

My  Religion  is  ' 5- Pillars   of  Islam' 
and   have  full  faith  in  it's  5  principles too 
 the 'NAMAZ' - Part  should  be  practiced  by  every one 
for  health  and  habit   and  'better ' way  ! 

I  am  Religious  and   believe  in   God 
but  that  'God'  is  ' impersonal' , the  only  that exists  
My  supreme  GOD  has   no  Belly - button ,  I  assert. 
have  faith  in Jehova  as  much  in  Allah  I  recall 
I love   Jesus  for   his  Divine  Soul 
he  was  a  Jew  like  Einstein   or  Yehudi  Menhuin 
 Don't   agree ? make  time ;read   'Out of  Later  Years ' 
and   contemplate   on   Einstein's  view . 

I  believe  in  'SHIVA'S  COSMIC    DANCE' 
a  Spiritual   View  on  QUANTUM  FIELD 
that  only  can  be known  in ' MEDITATION' - WAY 
The PRE- AXIAL  CIVILIZATION  ( Mohenjodaro ) that symbolised  
the ' invisible  Field '. 

 MY  'GOD' or  the ' FIRST  CAUSE'  that  ONLY  exist 
we  are  all  'Dimensional -shadows'  like  Video plays 
and  my  God  has  no  BELLY -  button 
or Biological  form  within Time  and  Space. 

I  learnt  from  ' RAMAKRISHNA ' the  highest  Truth - that 
' Shiva / Jehova  /  God  / Allah   are   different  'Names' 
 for  the  same   Divine 
 like  'Water/Paani / Aqua / or Jol ' ; any logo  or  name   you  device   
I  am  a ' Sanatanist' ; a  Vedantist  too, a Christian  , a  Muslim   
or any  you name   
with LOVE  and  Positive  thoughts  in  Soul   
I include  all  as  my   family   and  friends , all    living  beings   
and  life  of  form  and  evolving  soul. 

My  Religion is  COSMIC   RELLIGION ; eternally evolving   
 with  'Light'  in heart 
I  abhor  all  sloth  and rusted  faith , time -torn rituals    too   
evolve  every  day  with  higher  'Love '! 
Spiritually ,  I  am  even  an   ATHEIST ; do not  accept  sermons  unless  my  heart  agrees. 

Only the   DIVINE exists  ; 
 we  all  are  shadows  -or Dimensional  theme 
(like  ' Light  / Shade-   T,V-Play    of  Electron Field ) 
of   DIVINE's   Eternal  ' INVISIBLE   FLAME '   or  the  other  name  
that  COSMIC   CONSCIOUNESS !! 
________________________________________ 
Composed : 12 / 26 /2013 ,6-30 am  IST. 

No comments:

Post a Comment