Monday, December 2, 2013

YES ! SHALL COM BACK .

YES !    SHALL   COME   BACK

[" Make  it  simple   but  do not  make  it  simpler " - Einstein ]

Yes !  shall   come  back  , -  of  course
As  all  the  'cyclic  universes'   are  also  my  'Home '
and   I  was   born ,  as    many  million  times
to  reform  and  evolve     on the   Cosmic  Stage  of  Life .

My  Heritage -  source  and  biologic  roots
may  call  it  ;Recycling ' or  any  thing  that  your logo-s  permit
Was  born and reborn  or  transferred   through  Cosmic - Time
my  quantum  signature  is  there on each  Galactic -Field .

If     you  do not  agree  with  me  --does  not  prove
I  was not  there  before   --as
your  ' Limitations'   are  not  my  fault
For ,  I  am  the  inheritance  and  out -put
of   immutable   field  of   Cosmic -conscious  field
or    Soul  of  the  DIVINE   - or
your  First  Cause  or  Grand  Designer
which ever  way  you   put .

I  was  with THAT  with  the  first  concept  of Time
on the  Cosmic  stage
and   shall  repeat  thus   each  time  to  the  last
just ,  don't  mistake me  for
some   mutable  "particle - print '
for , I  am  the  Consciousness  off-spring  of  Divine .
______________________________________
Composed : 11 / 28 / 2013 .


No comments:

Post a Comment