Wednesday, December 18, 2013

RAW -MEAT AND BITTER- JUICE

RAW -MEAT    AND    BITTER - JUICE !
=============================
Yes !,   let  it be
the  title  of my  present poem
 --' The  Raw-meat   and  Bitter-juice '

Not flavored  nor adding 'Season'-ing  spray
or  serving  appetizer  to  my  readers
ever  with  it .

Raw  and  fresh  with  sprouting naked  smell
no syntax or  rhyme   nor  rhythm nor cadence
nor  anything !
No  brushing  or  polishing or  decor
All  set  aside .

Let  the  Poetry  be
 hence  forward
instant  and  fresh   and  warm  like  my  blood
as  words  flow down   or bleed
from  my SOUL .
___________

Owow ! Like you hit a chord as never before !

Philo Francis31 minutes ago
Truly bursting with energy..Like an uncut diamond !
TQ so very much for sharing this amazing write PB !
0
cool
Jordan Davis38 minutes ago
It made me think a lot about my own poetry. I loved the part where you said "instant and fresh and warm like my blood as word flow down or bleed from my SOUL" it gave my mind something to think about... keep up with yo

No comments:

Post a Comment