Tuesday, December 10, 2013

REMEMBERING   CHRISTMAS
========================
               I
As  I  see   the  crucifix    'O'  Jesus
it  is  at  once  brought  home  to  me
World  wound   not  have  anything  from  him
if  he  can't  give  his  all  like    you .

            II
But  please  do  come ; need  you  more  than  ever
in  this  advanced  mammon  world
But  how   will  find  a   virgin  would-be   mother
'that  is  the  question ' - ;  knocking  so  hard!

But   if   you    come   maybe,   in a  stable
or   in   a  sky-scrapper  Flat
I  know    you  will  be  crucified  again
or  maybe   with   weapon  of  modern Art .

 For that  is   way    we have  learnt   to  live
and  grow   with    combative- hype
it  matters  not  in   whichever way
or  what  is  the   W.M.D  - type  !
______________________________________________
Part -I  composed & published 1983; Part II   ; 11 /1/ 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment