Thursday, December 26, 2013

NEW AGE POETRY XII

HOW   MUCH   IS    ENOUGH  ! ?

I  learnt  the  phrase  from  the  utterance    of   Stephen  Seagull,
in  a  film    that  I  saw   while  in  USA ( forgot  its name )
that  taught  me  ENOUGH  for  last  two  decades
and I  could  conclude  on   so  many  aspect  .

I  knew   already  that    OBESITY  is  Disease
and POVERTY  oi  a  Tragic  life !
and  lately  now    I  learnt
Too   much   WEALTH  and  FAME   may  rob  your  life
of   joy and  fulfillment  too !

' HOW MUCH  IS  ENOUGH "? !   I mutter . -  now  and  then .

" It is    lonely  at  the  top " --- I  read   in"  CALIGULA
  in  my  young  days   and  tried  to  know .
Once  HOLLYWOOD    was  my  'CINDERELLA  -  DREAM '
I  never  saw  ENOUGH  in  my  young ,-- ' Green - Life'
Now  I  thank   God   his  timely  pricks   and  blessing  and  everything !

'HOW  MUCH  IS   ENOUGH  '  ---- the  'Mantra'  I  often utter while  awake  or  in dream .

Recently  I  learnt  of  HOLLYWOOD  WORLD :
DAUGLUS -  story  ;of his  tragic  health
also about  my  one-time - HERO  , that     EASTWOOD
now  in  his  'sun-set ' phase
and  all about  his  married  life in  the   end .

' HOW  MUCH   IS   ENOUGH '  --is  my  PRAYER  now   to Lord  to know !

Too  much  is  too  bad   ;   be    it    Wealth  or  Fame
for  JESUS   will   never  be born  in   AFFLUENCE  - GAME  !
  ________________________________________
Composed : 12 /27 /2013

No comments:

Post a Comment