Friday, September 5, 2014

NEW   AGE   POETRY   :  THE   OTHER  LOVE

PREMISE  :  [Poetry  in  Prosaic  Cadence]

It was    21  century   beginning .
I  was  a   USA  Citizen
with  my  Birth  of  origin   in  India
And  I ,  70  yrs  + , -- then
(read    Mark  Twain's opinion   about  Autobiographer)
yet    not  scared  of  of telling  
my  biographical  Tale .

Came  back  to  India for  a few  months
and  I  met   a  lady  ,   good  poet   and
 25  yrs (approx ) younger  than  me   ,-  a lecturer
And    I  was  married  and   have  good  children
Grown , Educated   and all  settle  in  USA..

When  were  almost  like  Closest  friends
she   knew  about me   and  I  , too
wanted    to   know   about  her  husband .
She  told :  that   he  was  the  nicest    gentle  man
even 'perhaps '  better  than  you '  she  told  and  smiled
.
Then I  told  (  hand  in  hand ) :
'I  like  you  and  love you  as  as  Friend  ; not  boy  -friend
and  I  was  not   born  to  destroy  a  family  nor   should   you  ever  do .
We  can  be    friends  on  higher  level  with  our  mind  and  soul .

We  never   kissed  each  other ; yet   were   deeper  friends
but  for  a  'SATORI '  that   I   shall   tell  -next
through  my  poems   numbering    seven  to  ten .
_________________________________________
04 / 09 / 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment