Friday, September 5, 2014

SUNSET LOVE

OCTAVE  IV

That  day  
under  Autumn   Shade
your  beautiful  face  lighted  up
by  an  expansive  smile
and  Nature ' s  creative  joy  
more with  Mango flower-blooms
and  then  - - - - - -
 travelling
and  overcoming  long    distant  -path
you  came
that another  time
to   the   riverside   shelter
in my renunciation - strife .

It  was  the  time   of  leaving  that  place
to  a  far  -  far    Land
You  came  inside  my    small-  shelter-space
on  river  side
binding   my  time  of  leaving
with a  unique  phase of  bonded   soul !

Some   broken   words  of  friendly  feeling
some  poetic  cadence  of  love   of  higher  shade
and   such    special  a  dramatic  moment
of  departing  set -up  !

Yes 1  I  told   , I  remember :
-'why  did  you  come  in such  fissured  time
and , --please  don't  smile   my  friend  ,  --that  way
and   you   took  leave    yet , with  that smile  and  look
on  your   face   the  same    old  way!

Was  that  any   hidden  promise  
for  any  future  time
or ,  just  a  reflective    mirage   shine !
I  never knew  !
____________________________________
Transiteration  of  the  Bangali  Poem (2002)

No comments:

Post a Comment