Saturday, October 13, 2012


This is like , I think, battling with shadow( after 'Abol-Tabol ' of Sukumar roy, Father of Famous Satyaji t Roy ). Kejrwal , to whom you are insisting ? ? When every one in the temple are the same group of ' Pujaries ' gulping the 'Prasad ', then for the Coming puja ( Next Election ), how can they afford not to work together to win their next Gaddi ! And do you know howmuch 'Pronaamee'a pujari has to pay to the ' GURU' to get back to their Gaddi. Dear sir,I think, U too think deeply and learn from 'Shibaji' how to battle against great , great odds and then plan . " It is elementary,Watson " said Sherlock..., long long back . Gandhi lost election agaist Subhaash Bose ( helping Sitaramaya-1933) and did not win freedom ever unless, I think, the World War II , came to jack his luck up to sky .
Put the problem / Question for me to respond . Dialectic - Politics is different Science . If you don't ask ,-- why should I offer my neck for " Paathaa-Boli" ( scrificial Goat ) !

No comments:

Post a Comment