Friday, May 17, 2013

21st.  CENTURY   POETRY.
=====================
Essence :  A  Tale   of  two Ranks  &  The Viper  Bites
(Title  -Borrowed  from  Charles  Dickens )
   Modern- poetry -play   by   Pibi ( Phanibhushan )
 ------------------------------------------------------
 Sub titles:  Players   Vs   Professional   prostitutes 
Part  - I :     PLAYERS 
                  Premise :
                  ------------
Two  Quotes -Play :
 " Probe  widens , Stink  rises " -
"  ----confess  to  fixing "
 The  T.O.I, .Kolkata,Saturday , May  18, Front  page .
 - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - -- - - - - - - - - -- -  - -- - - - - -
PART  II :   PROFESSIONAL  PROSTITUTES ( In Verse)

Mothers  and  Sisters  
--and  your  class,
I  salute  in  adoration , --as  you    are, 
one  of  the  few ' Homo sa piens ' ,I  think  now left
to  stand ,-- bold  , honest  and  hiding  nothing ---
though  betrayed  by  civilizations  of  every  phase
over  millenniums  in length
with  only  this  means  to  survive .

No !  you  are no  ' grass-hopper  type '- I bet 
nor    like any other ;   vile , mean , slaves  of  passion  and  wealth!!

Well  I  can't  craft  my  words  in  verse  any  more 
for  a better  contrast ! 
_____________________

                   

No comments:

Post a Comment