Wednesday, May 1, 2013

DECLARATION   OF    INDEPENDENCE  (  SPIRITUAL )
===========================================

No  !
 Religion   is  none  of  my  Social  ID -s
Religion  is  the  way  I  live  and   act
(externally  and  otherwise , as   I  believe)
Religion  is  my  inner   spiritual  poise .

I  am  the  final product  of  three  World Religion  too
(as  Geo -politically  'stamped'.)

 Religion  is  my  ever  Changing  transformation
transcending  to  a   successive  higher  Evolutionary  form .

I  am  a  'SANATANIST' (  Spirit -Eternal ) of  Vedanta  Way
I  am  a  Christian   too ;  in  real  'Catholic'  sense
I  am  a Muslim  in   Islam's  intrinsic way.
I  am a  Homo -sap'ien  with   faith  in  Unity  of  Existence .

No !   I am  no  Political  Pawn   of   Mammon - World
 And  that   is  my  DECLARATION of  Independence   to day .
______________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment