Friday, May 24, 2013


THE   FLIGHT
---------------
Where   or  whatever  way  I  was
there ever  nothing  is  now
whichever  way  I  was  so  long
all  dispersed   with  expanded  space  and  air
 Conscious -state  flies  high  , as  if , a   bird
released  from  cage
 flying  on  higher  Space  with  spread-out  wings
and  all - alone .

Cerulean  sky  on  lap  of    Cosmic Space - as if
the  Universe  is -- but  my  own  transformed  state
 of  existence, expression  and  manifesting  Consciousness.
 And ,  where  I  was  bound,  all  my  life
it  seem  , now    an   'Open- Air  Stage'  !

The  Sky  melting  in  higher  Sky
 and  the  Soul  --- ----
an  eternal  Space  !
________________________________
(Transliteration   of  Bengali Poem   ' UTTORON '    , 24/ 05/'13,  9 - 30  pm  IST )

No comments:

Post a Comment