Monday, May 27, 2013

THE   REPORT
==========
Some  desire   cherished ; some  dreams  I  nourished
some  hope  too  embraced ;   within me .
Even  twigs in  garden, - held  up    buds
and   that inspired  my  soul;   more  within !

The  storm  or  drought  or  even  the flood
were they  my  fault  and  may  I ask
There  was   time  and  season  too
but  nothing  blossomed :know  this  much .
(Transliteration of  my  Bengali   Poem  0f  1977  , Published  from  Calcutta , India and  submitted  below )
28/05/2013 , 10  am , IST.
______________________________________

কিছু   ইচ্ছা   ছিল ,  কিছু   তৃষ্ণা   ছিলো 
কিছু    স্বপ্ন    ছিল  , -- বুঝি,  এই  প্রাণে 
ছোট্ট   ডালে ও   ফুল   ফুটেছিলো 
তাই   দেখে  লোভ   এই   প্রাণে 
ঝড় ,  বাদল   বা  অনাবৃষ্টি 
সে   সব  দোষ  , --- আমার  ছিলো  ?
ডালে   লগ্ন  ছিল  ------তবু  সে  ফুটলো  না !
______________________________
Bengali  poem  from (Book:  Mon  Mayur (1977), Calcutta).

No comments:

Post a Comment