Monday, May 13, 2013

MY   RELIGION
============

For  me ,  RELIGION  is  my  personal  Faith  in  the  FIRST  CAUSE  or  the  Absolute , the  Author  of  the  COSMOS  &  COSMIC-  Consciousness -Intelligence..
Any  Religious -ID  for  social  or  Political  demarcation  is  not  important   to  me.

I  believe:  if  the  son  of  a  Brahmin ( real  priest) /Scholar   works  in  a BANK   or   is   in  business , he  is  no  more  a  'brahmin'   but  a  Vaishya  by  class  and  quality .  That  way   any  Sc / ST  class  if   becomes  a scholar  or  a  Ph,D  is  a  'Brahmin'  to  me. ( Ref : Rabi  Batra  the , great  Economist   of  USA  narrated  and  proved   that  this   qualitative  CLASS-Division   exists  even in  USA.)
That  way  Swami Vivetananda , a  Kayastha   is  to  me  a  SUPREME  Brahmin   equal  to the  rank  of   first  Shankaracharya (( 9 Th. Century A.D )

And  all  Social  and  Ethnic  Religions  have , by  now,   so  many  branches  / sub divisions  that ,   it  is  impossible   for  me  to  declare  any   Religion  Genetically  ( DNA-wise)  connected   to    GOD,  the  Absolute .
 Finally , I  am  a   SANATANIST ( Eternal  Humanism ) by  faith  ,  as   Vivekananda  advised all     to  declare  that  way   under  the  principles  of  VEDANTA.

No comments:

Post a Comment