Wednesday, May 8, 2013

SERMON   FROM   MY   SOUL:
=======================

I.      Any one  who  is  not   voted    to  a  Position  of  Authority   by     PEOPLE  at  'National   level'   is
        not  'MY LEADER'. I  don't  have  faith  in Leadership of  'Back-Door  Entrance '.
II.    Any  Leader,  posted  to  a  Position  with  some   dark  background  or  any  criminal  record , not
       cleared  by  Judicial  process,  has  no  right  to  claim  my  respect  or  support .
III   I  believe   SOUL  is  the   Real  Identity  of  a  person  of  either  sex.  To   me :-  with  Face-make-up
       or  Body  with  ethnic . social , religious  or  political  coverings  are  just   'Dressing  Gown ' and  not
       the real  personality  within .
IV . Politicians  who are not  "Patriot'  but only  ' self - serving  Professionals '   do  not  deserve  any  special
        recognition / reception   from  me.
 V.  The  above  statement  is    my   personal  view   only  and  with  the  idea   that  I  am  living  in a
       DEMOCRACY  and  has  given  me the  right  to  my   'Free  Opinion '.
=====================================================================
**  I   feel  scared  when  I   find   myself  before  a  Politician   with  ' Folded - Hands ' and  with a  smile    (Media-Ad. - type)  pasted  on his  face .

No comments:

Post a Comment