Friday, May 31, 2013

PREVENTIVE   MEDICAL   ADVICE  
     FOR   ALL   AND   ALL OVER .
By  Pr.  P Basu  M.D; Now  Retd   for  25  years
 and  Legendary  Poet, Poetry.com , USA.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Submitted    on the  basis   of   nowledge  and  experience
of  1960 - research  THESIS  for  his  M.D .
his  was  when WATSON &  CREEK 's   REVOLUTIONARY  RESEARCH  on  DNA  was  Born ,(perhaps).
My  thesis  ( 1958 - '60) was  to  prove  genetic   ETEOLOGY    of    Diseases  based   on  A-B-O   Blood Group  in  people  of   India . and  also   observation  of  world  pattern  of  blood  Groups .

Conclusion  and  Advice  to  All  People   All  Over :
===================================

 I    Every  one   should  know  his /her  A-B-O  Bl. Gr   as  his   Biological  ID  ( More  important  than
      one's   PAN  Number)  .
II . If  you  are  Blood  Gr. O (  Common  in   India ) you   have  chance  to   Peptic  Ulcer ( Duodenal -
      more,  which may  lead  even to  Cancer) . This  was  proved  before  me  also.
III. If  you  are  Bl. Gr. B , (  Commoner  in  India ) You  are  more  prone  to  Cancer  Cheek   and  less
      prone   to  Cancer  tongue
IV .If  you  are  Bl. Gr.  A ( only  23 % in  Idea +/-) , you  are  very  prone  to
     Cancer  tongue ( Proved with  Statistical  significance- Khai  square ;x-square) (don't  mistreat  tongue
     with   sharp/ broken  teeth  or  tongue -biting  / burning  habits .
    You  are  also prone   to  GI  tract .  Cancers   and  Cirrhosis  of  Liver ;  so  keep a watch  on your
    drinking   and  assaulting  food  habits
V . About  AB   group , I  have  no new  finding  except my  old  knowledge  that   they   are   even   below
     teen -age  class , percentage  was  and  we  are  all  either  Rh -positive  ( 85 %)   or  Negative (15 %).
    and  it  is  important  in  Blood -transfusion cases .( not  this  issue ).
========================================================
This  Theis  -Work of  1958-1960 , was  submitted   for  my  M.D  to  DELHI  UNIVERSITY , INDIA, through   Maulana  Azad  Medical College , Irwin Hospital , Delhi.
Pr.  P.S . Gupta  M.D  was  my  Guide , My  Friend  and  more  optimistic about  my  works  than  myself.
This was  accepted  and  yet  I  left  my  studies  on personal ground  and  disappointed  him, my  best  well-wisher  then .
This   THESIS  was  not  published  even  after  my  M.D ( while  in  Service) and  should   be  lying ( dumped or  otherwise ) somewhere  in  DELHI  UNIVERSITY.
[ I have  mu  personal  Copy  with me , still gasping ]
This  was  the  Time  when   WATSON  &  CREEK   also was  carrying  with  their  research  , somewhere  else , and  revolutionized  the  World  with  GENETIC and as  aftermath  received  Nobel Prize.
My  query  was  based  on ;
Why   some  of  us  suffer  from  certain  diseases  while  some other  do  not , even if   exposed  to   SAME  CONDITIONS  -- SOMETIMES !!!
   ========================================
       

No comments:

Post a Comment